Ministry of Investment and Foreign Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan
The Ministry is the competent government agency responsible for the implementation of the unified state investment policy, management of attraction of foreign investments, first and foremost direct investments, cooperation with international financial institutions (offices of the manager) and foreign government financial organizations, as well as formation and management of the unified state policy in the field of foreign trade and international economic cooperation.
State Unitary Enterprise InterForum
Established under the Ministry of Investment and Foreign Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan to address the following issues:
- organization and holding of international congress and exhibition events at the interstate, intergovernmental and interdepartmental levels in the spheres of foreign economic and foreign policy activity, as well as cultural, humanitarian, spiritual and educational and other directions;
- provision of information support for events in accordance with the established procedure, interaction with the media, including foreign media, in order to ensure wide coverage of events;
- organization of effective communication with foreign partners and business community on issues related to the holding of events in Uzbekistan;
- fulfillment of organizational, technical and logistical requirements specified in the event concepts;
- provision of a range of commercial services for organizing and holding events in the country and abroad, including media support.